You should all be proud of yourselves for organizing a great Leadership and Technology conference. Everything went very well and everyone pulled through to make the conference a great success and experience. Thank you for sticking together and not giving up on each other. I know it was a lot of work. People are encouraged to share Conference Team Photo's, Videos, or Twitter Story. Does anyone want to try to publish our Story on Storify or another application or media.
To assist me in completing your conference performance evaluations, please complete the following this week.
- Complete final Individual Self Evaluation. Hand in on Tuesday, May 27.
- Complete Conference Project Evaluation. Submit in Lab on Thursday, May 29.
- Complete Divisional Team Evaluation. Submit in Lab on Thursday, May May 29.
- May 26 and 27 - Review #pcstlt and start Ch. 18 Change Leadership and Transformational Change Project
- May 28 - Test - Communications and Organizational Culture chapters
- May 29 - Lab work on Transformational Change Project
- May 30 - Start Individual Conference Performance Evaluation Interview With Mr. Gill. Be sure to bring evidence of your good work.